Our Alarm and Sounder series A and Q are one of our most popular product lines. The cubic devices in four different sizes can be easily combined and put together, for example, to build a traffic light solution or visual-audible combination.
The Series Q is our most comprehensive beacon series. The extensive product range is available in four sizes (94mm, 132mm, 184mm, 228mm) and in LED or Xenon technology. The beacons are available as steady/flashing and multi strobe beacons. Find a detailed overview of our Series Q models in the table below:
|SIZE 1, 94 mm||SIZE 2, 132 mm||SIZE 3, 184 mm||SIZE 4, 228 mm|
|QDS LED steady/flashing||QDM LED stead/flashing||QDL LED steady/flashing||QDX LED steady/flashing|
|QBS LED multi strobe||QBM LED multi strobe||QBL LED multi strobe||QBX LED multi strobe|
|QFS Xenon strobe||QFM Xenon strobe|
FEATURES OF OUR SERIES Q:
- Ideal frontal and lateral signalling effect thanks to unique lens design
- 4 strobe patterns (2 of which can be switched externally), plus steady and flashing light
- Resistant to vibrations and impact
- State-of-the-art LED technology: low power consumption, maintenance-free, long-lasting
- Can be mounted directly on walls and using brackets
Our multi-tone siren series A - the Mighty is designed in the same construction and the same sizes as its luminaire equivalent, the series Q. This means that Series A and Series Q can be combined in any way.
The Series A models ASS-T and ASM (plus variants of them) have now been reworked and no longer include the second terminal, which had been designed for potential-free switching of tones 2 and 3. In the new Series A models, the stages (tones 2 and 3) are instead switched directly via the supply current terminal.
FEATURES OF OUR SERIES A:
- Improved tone, 3-ring chime
- Direct stage switching by means of terminal assignment, without potential-free (voltage-free) switches as was the case before
- Switched mode power supply for 120–240 V AC models, ensuring a wide input voltage range (separate devices before now)