Distributing potentials with the pluggable SQI cross-connection system is quick and easy. Two cross-connection channels allow two voltages to be fed across when working with the standard terminals with rated cross-sections of 2.5 mm², 4 mm², 6 mm² and 10 mm².
• Available in 2 to 10 and 30 poles
• Simple to insert and thus quicker to install
• No insulation plates or partition plates required between neighbouring cross-connections, since the SQIs have a touch-safe protective design
• Cross-connection can carry the full rated current and voltage of the corresponding terminal block
• Individual terminals can be skipped over by breaking out contact pins in the cross-connector