Our Bell Mouth Half-Moon lugs are designed for our flexible cables. Tin plating significantly enhances both mechanical and electrical performance. The half-moon inspection hole provides visual confirmation that the cable has been installed correctly when crimping.
The bell mouth enables easy insertion of our finely stranded conductor.
- Clear marking on barrel indicates correct crimping.
- Annealed copper barrel maximizes crimping properties.
- Tin plating helps resist corrosive environments such as oil and gas, marine, petrochemicals and water industries.
- Flared barrel entry simplifies insertion of flexible, fine stranded conductor.
- Barrel - High Conductivity Annealed copper (99.9% purity). Electrolytic tin-plated.
- -55?C to 155?C
- -67?F to 311?F
- AS/NZS 4325.1, IEC 61238-1
Inspection & Testing
- Visual inspection
- Physical measurement
- Weight measurement
- Conductor fit
- Mechanical pulling test to AS/NZS 4325.1 and IEC 61238-1